- Published: 11 March 2016
Georgetown, Guyana – (March 11, 2016) The Ministries of Social Cohesion and Indigenous Peoples' Affairs, today, inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Institute of Applied Science and Technology (IAST) for the provision of research and development, sustainable business development and…
- Published: 07 March 2016
Georgetown, Guyana – (March 7, 2016) Minister of Social Cohesion, Ms. Amna Ally, last evening, charged Guyanese women to be their sister's keeper and to continue to act and advocate for an end to inequalities as women's rights are also human rights.
The Minister made this appeal to a packed audience…
- Published: 18 February 2016
Georgetown, Guyana – (February 18, 2016) The Ministry of Social Cohesion, today, hosted its first in a series of consultations with religious organisations and groups, starting with members of the Muslim community. The consultations are aimed at developing new strategies for the long-term attainment…
- Published: 06 March 2016
Georgetown, Guyana – (March 6, 2016) Minister of Social Cohesion, Ms. Amna Ally, today, emphasised the importance of social cohesion to Guyana's development, in her message to the devotees at the Shri Samayapuran Mariamma Mandir, Ogle, Greater Georgetown.
She also spoke of the importance of unity…
- Published: 14 February 2016
Georgetown, Guyana – (February 14, 2016) Government, through Minister of Social Cohesion, Ms. Amna Ally, has pledged to support the Viraat Sabhaa Guyana and to partner with them to enhance lives and foster cohesion.
Minister Ally made this commitment last evening at the official launch of the Viraat…
- Ministry of Social Cohesion, Caring for Others take outreach to Mocha Arcadia
- East Coast Demerara residents benefit from latest Social Cohesion Ministry outreach
- Minister Ally conferred with ‘Ambassador of Peace’ title
- Message from Hon. Minister of Social Cohesion in observance of the United Nations World Inter Faith Harmony Week, February 1-7, 2016